CSX railroad services the Mobile Aeroplex at Brookley with approximately 500,000 sf. of buildings served directly. CSX interconnects with an additional four Class 1 railroads at the adjacent Alabama State Port Authority Alabama & Gulf Coast Railroad/Burlington Northern Santa Fe
- Canadian National
- Kansas City Southern
- Norfolk Southern
- CG Railway
The Mobile Aeroplex at Brookley is adjacent to I-10 and is served by 2 direct interchanges and 2 additional ramps and I-10 connects with I-65 approximately four miles west of the complex.
- I-10 connects Jacksonville, Florida with Los Angeles, California
- I-65 connects Mobile, Alabama with Chicago, Illinois
The Aeroplex is adjacent to the Port of Mobile.
- 41 Berths
- 400 ton barge mounted lift capacity
- 40' channel depth
Mobile Downtown Airport (BFM) on-site
- Runway 14/32 9,618 ft (2,932 m) long and 150 ft (46 m) wide
- Runway 18/36 7,800 ft (2,377 m) long and 150 ft (46 m) wide
With roots as an army airfield and US Air Force base during and after WWII, Mobile Aeroplex's infrastructure was developed and built with military precision. As the Central Gulf Coast’s transportation and industrial center, today’s Aeroplex is being revitalized and rejuvenated to meet the business challenges of the 21st century.