Message From the President
Mobile Airport Authority (MAA) is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment. With every Director, Manager, and Team Members participation we will create and sustain a cultural alignment where safety and daily work practices work together.
To prevent accidents and reduce their potential for damage or injury, MAA will implement and maintain an effective Safety Management System (SMS). MAA is dedicated to creating an environment that minimizes exposure to hazards and risks. We will continue to improve by developing a system for identifying and correcting any foreseeable emergencies, while using control methods to minimize or mitigate an adverse impact on the environment.
MAA employees are the key resource to the success of the SMS. Our management team will respond to incidents, conduct audits, communicate and document our findings, and constantly train all team members.
At MAA we commit to:
- Be proactive in identifying risks that may pose injury to personnel, or damage property
- Continuously examine our operations on the Airport and within our facilities
- Comply with local, state, and federal laws wherever we operate
- Comply with and, wherever possible, exceed, legislative and regulatory requirements and standards
- Provide the necessary resources to ensure that day-to-day activities are carried out safely
- Provide initial and ongoing training, information, and supervision for all team members
- Encourage employees to report any accident, incident, or safety hazards without fear of reprisal
- Commit to making airport safety the highest priority
- Ensure all managers and team members are aware of their responsibility
Safety, security, and compliance are the cornerstones of Mobile Airport Authority and is the responsibility of each and every member.
Casandra B. Lovett
Inventory and Safety Manager firstname.lastname@example.org